At Urbint, you will help us communicate our solutions and technology through powerful messaging for a broad audience of prospective and current clients, media, and the world. We are searching for a creative, thoughtful, and precise storyteller who will deftly translate technical concepts into an empathetic narrative. As our Content Marketing Manager, you will design, build, and execute a comprehensive content strategy, bringing awareness to Urbint’s overall mission of making communities safer and more resilient. You will be a fundamental link between product, design and revenue teams to streamline Urbint’s brand messaging and value proposition.
- Own Urbint’s story and messaging, from our internal employees to the end customer
- Own content for Urbint’s full product suite, including current offerings and future product releases
- Develop and expand our content library including presentations, blogs, contributed articles, and case studies, white papers, webinars etc.
- Collaborate with Leadership, Product, Sales, Deployment Strategy and Regulatory to unify and evangelize company messaging
- Develop, project manage, and track targeted content campaigns to drive engagement with prospects and customers
- Build and develop sales and marketing collateral to support deal cycles and overall brand awareness
- Work with customers to create testimonial and case study content for use in sales and marketing
- Pinpoint and communicate compelling industry and regulatory events and trends to turn into powerful sales tools
- Strategize with event marketing teams on effective content campaigns to drive awareness of industry event presence and increase engagement
- Identify and execute on areas of thought leadership, both from Urbint directly as well as in collaboration with external partners
- 5+ years of relevant content marketing experience, specifically with a software or technology company
- Demonstrated experience managing and executing on a robust content calendar
- Exceptional and creative verbal and written communication skills; experience with formulating narratives with complex topics
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales and Product organizations
- Self-starter with the ability to make significant progress with minimal direction
- Collaborative team player excited to work on big problems
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside the box
What We Offer:
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities more resilient.
- Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package.
- Best in Class Medical Coverage - 100% benefits and premiums paid.
- Prime NoHo Location - Our office sits in the heart of NYC’s historic NoHo district and is just minutes away from the BDFM and 6 subway lines.
- Health Perks - Gym reimbursement and citibike membership.
- Strong Culture - collaborative office focused on teamwork, humility, and hustle.
- Catered lunch on Thursdays, plus a kitchen filled with snacks and drinks.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.