As our first CRO hire, you will have the chance to establish an on-going conversion rate optimization program from the ground up. In a pivotal position on our Martech team, you will work with talented partners across marketing, creative and engineering.
- Manage and optimise key conversions rates in the entire marketing funnel
- Own the vision, strategy, roadmap for marketing landing pages. Responsible for improving conversion rates on landing pages, ensuring alignment to brand and product design guidelines
- Own the process for testing page design and messaging combining internal and external resources, including maintaining a full testing pipeline, prioritizing tests, and balancing test risk with potential impact
- Be the point of contact for web engineering, web design and the marketing/creative team to ensure timely execution of tests, influence the full conversion funnel experience, and align to business needs
- Take landing page experiences to the next level by identifying trends, customer insights, opportunities to scale customized experiences, and new areas to test
What you need to succeed
- You have 5+ year relevant and hands-on website optimization experience and you’re ready to build a CRO program from the ground up
- You’re experienced in selecting and operating the right tools for landing page testing, such as AB Testing platforms like Optimize, VWO or Optimizely, heat mapping platforms.
- You have comprehensive analytical skills and gained experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager using the data layer implementation for Enhanced ecommerce
- You are a strong communicator and thrive on successful cross-functional relationships
- You are a creative thinker and you’re not satisfied with just completing a test, you need to understand the ‘why’ behind the results and can develop insights to inform future strategy
- You have a deep understanding of consumer behavior and generating consumer insights through data analysis
- You are very detail-oriented, prize clean tests, and documentation to share learnings
Our offer to you
- We’re working in hybrid mode offering you flexibility to work onsite and from home
- WorkOUT Life Balance: 30 days paid vacation per year, flexible working hours, free access to our Employee Assistance Program, plus up to 3 months of remote working from anywhere in the EU, desk swap policy allowing additional remote working time from our other European offices
- Regular team events and other initiatives helping employees to stay productive, healthy and engaged during hybrid mode
- Personal development perks including an annual budget for books and online trainings, regular internal trainings, German and English language classes
- Many additional perks including: choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, private pension with employer contribution, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Pro Membership
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who applies for a position or already works with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).