You will be leading IT support for a matrix organisation spread across Europe (offices in 6 countries). You will have the opportunity to apply best practice in creating processes and policies that optimise our internal operations and lead your team to provide the best customer service possible.
- Mentor, lead and grow a small team of IT Support Specialists, focused on providing the highest level of internal customer service
- Owning the setup of workstations (hardware, software, peripherals, smartphone) and the setting up of accounts and access rights.
- Developing processes and policies for incident management and optimal IT support across the organisation.
- Managing the purchase of all required IT hardware and software, as well as managing and maintaining a budget for all IT-related matters.
- Leading future projects such as Infrastructure changes or the introduction of new software solutions (Examples: Ivanti DSM, Veritas BackupExec, Synology DSM)
- Documenting inventory on laptops, printers, mobile phones. Managing software and licenses for all users. (Tools such as Slack, Asana, MS Office, PipeDrive, Adobe Products)
- Lead the remote support initiative for IT Support for 3 companies spanned across 6 countries.
- Working closely with Human Resources & Office Management for the onboarding and offboarding of employees
What you need to succeed
- An open, communicative and service-oriented mindset, comfortable being the spokesperson for the department and defining company-wide processes, with a highly proactive & collaborative approach.
- Demonstrated experience (5+ years) in providing support for a dynamic organization, with previous experience either leading a team or as a senior support specialist.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows and MacOS as well as iOS and Android
- Full proficiency in English - German language skills are a plus
- Work autonomously with a high degree of trust on behalf of the company.
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite tools (GMail, Drive, Docs, etc).
Good to know, but not needed
- Google Admin Console
- Cisco Meraki Interface
- Trend Micro Antivirus
- Synology DSM
Our offer to you
- Until we have beat this pandemic, we’re working in hybrid mode where we encourage you to work from home, while still giving you the possibility to meet colleagues to collaborate onsite
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within an innovative and performance-driven company, further shaping how people find and enjoy their favourite sport
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two
- An autonomous work environment that embraces ownership, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas
- Regular digital team events and other initiatives helping employees to stay productive, healthy and engaged during hybrid mode
- Many additional perks including: choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (even during lockdown with our live online classes!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).