Building and leading a world class team that owns the infrastructure for our B2B brand, we’re looking for an experienced senior B2B marketing leader who can collaborate closely with internal and external leaders to design and implement long-term communication strategies that accelerate the growth of Urban Sports Club across Europe. This position can be based in Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris and Madrid.
- Build, develop and lead a team of B2B marketing experts, focused on maximising all B2B opportunities across our European markets.
- Create and own a distinct B2B brand and tone of voice that aligns to our B2C marketing strategy and communication alongside our brand & design team, using this branding to boost awareness together with our performance marketing team.
- Collaborate closely with senior leaders from Corporate Sales to understand opportunities and challenges of each market and create targeted marketing strategies to generate leads.
- Drive acquisition and engagement of our B2B clients by leveraging insights through rigorous data analysis and a deep understanding of the B2B customer journey.
- Continually explore new channels and opportunities for Urban Sports Club to be able to leverage in reaching B2B clients, ensure lead generation results in a healthy pipeline.
- Create a strong reporting and success measurement system for B2B marketing.
What you need to succeed
- Demonstrated and lengthy track record of people and organizational leadership, with proven feedback as a leader who leads with high levels of empathy and emotional intelligence
- Extensive experience in B2B marketing, ideally from a high-growth SaaS or internet organization
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with a fluency in English and ideally a second language (German, Dutch, French etc)
- Data-driven approach to the way you work and make decisions, also a strong focus on using data to influence strategy across the business
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with an ability to form realistic goals and foster clear alignment and commitment.
- Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals into team goals
- You keep things on track. Sales, marketing, communications and lead generation have a lot of moving parts and you ensure you and your team are focusing on the right workstreams at the right time.
- A passion for our mission to inspire people to lead a healthy and active life
Our offer to you
- Until we have beat this pandemic, we’re working in hybrid mode where we encourage you to work from home, while still giving you the possibility to meet colleagues to collaborate onsite
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within an innovative and performance-driven company, further shaping how people find and enjoy their favourite sport
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two
- An autonomous work environment that embraces ownership, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas
- Regular digital team events and other initiatives helping employees to stay productive, healthy and engaged during hybrid mode
- Many additional perks including: choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (even during lockdown with our live online classes!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).