Do you thrive on crafting and delivering a compelling employer branding narrative and want to be an integral part of the Urban Sports Club growth journey in 2020? Look no further, help us build the awareness, attraction, and image as the employer of choice.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Employer Brand Partner to join our People team in Berlin. As part of the People team, you will serve as an advisor and partner to the Recruitment team and other stakeholders across the business. You will play a key role in growing Europe’s leading sports and wellness platform by building high-performing teams, shaping our employer branding function, and, as a result, visibly impacting our company culture and business output. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Create digital, social, written communications to drive candidate attraction and engagement
- Manage the editorial calendar producing branded content for all owned Social Media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Blog, Glassdoor, Xing, Kununu, Stackoverflow)
- Implement an Events Framework to support our hiring needs you will manage all external partnerships end-to-end
- Collaborate with other departments such as Design, Marketing, and Internal Communications to implement attraction campaigns, curating visually captivating content to be distributed and measured for ROI
- Source, negotiate and implement partnerships for branded merchandise used for events and talent attraction opportunities.
What you need to succeed
- You have 2-3 years of experience in employer brand, talent attraction, and event management in a high-growth environment, ideally within the tech or digital industry
- You have experience in crafting compelling, targeted marketing messaging (copywriting of SoMe, blogs, etc.)
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, in English. Other European languages are a plus
- Excellent skills as a business partner, knowing when to challenge and when to pick your battles
- You are strong in project management and adept at working with various departments
- You are creative, proactive, and feel at home in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- A passion for our mission to inspire people to lead a happy and healthy life.
Our offer to you
- An indefinite contract and full-time position at a mission-driven workplace where your daily tasks will help people lead a happy and healthy life.
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities — we enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).