We are looking for a self-driven, communicative and detail-oriented HR Analyst to support our HR & People team, as we continue to grow exponentially and internationally. As the world of human resources becomes more and more data driven, you will be the responsible HR Analyst in collecting, analysing and utilising the data to its fullest potential, in assisting our organisation to strengthen sustainably.
As our HR Analyst, you will work collaboratively with our HR team, stakeholders across our international offices and financial department in providing quantitative insight and solutions into how we can continually improve our HR policies and standards.
- Work closely with our HR teams across the organisation to collect, analyse, report HR data
- Build, maintain and grow our HR database from scratch
- Provide monthly and ad hoc data reporting on projections on various HR matters, including hiring, turnover, success rates
- Proactively inputting data warehouse
- Research and gather statistics on salaries, people count, payout
- Analyse and keep all employees, hiring managers and HR team informed and updated on necessary information relevant to their respective teams
- Recommend data-driven solutions and troubleshoot them in implementing a long-term HR solution for a strong growth of the organisation.
What you need to succeed
- You hold a degree in business administration, human resources, psychology, education management or a similar field
- 2-4 years of experience with data analysis, ideally within HR
- You are highly organised, analytical, detail-oriented and have excellent communication skills
- You are keen to provide data-supported solutions; you are adaptable in changing environments
- You are fluent in English - other European languages are a plus
- You are based in Berlin
- You take a solutions-focused, consultative approach
- Your fascination for numbers and passion for HR is matched by your passion for fitness, health and wellness.
Our offer to you
- An indefinite contract and full-time position at a mission-driven workplace where your daily tasks will help people lead a happy and healthy life.
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities — we enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).