We are looking for a proactive and confident Account Manager to join our Portuguese Corporate Sales team in Lisbon. As a Corporate Account Manager, you will be an operative reinforcement for the support of our accounts and the expansion of our Customer Success Team in Lisbon. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Look after your corporate customers - from small start-ups to renowned large corporations.
- Assist customers with Registration and presenting registered customers with USC account tours
- Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition, and customer spend adoption
- Educate and network with key prospect and customer contacts
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Work closely with B2B marketing, event management, business development, and other key internal USC departments
- Work closely with the HR department of the company and develop individual communication measures.
- Activate as many employees as possible. This way, you ensure a healthy WorkOUT Life Balance in the company and fit employees.
What you need to succeed
- You carry yourself with confidence, love communicating with others, and have a strong customer focus
- Your presentation skills are strong, and you enjoy negotiation
- Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- You have an affinity for numbers and strong analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- You communicate clearly and convincingly in Portuguese and English, both spoken and written.
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness, and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to inspire people to lead a happy and healthy life
Our offer to you
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces ownership, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).