In this role, you expand Urban Sports Club’s marketing efforts to Belgium and play an important role in the implementation of our brand in the country. Your role will be versatile, ranging from organic to paid channels, strategic to operational, online to offline. You will work closely with the French Marketing Team Lead, devising and implementing a data-driven marketing approach, initiating or taking on multi-channel media campaigns across owned and earned platforms to drive results.
The position is full-time and based in Brussels.
HOW YOU APPLY YOUR SKILLS
- Initiate and implement marketing initiatives to expand Urban Sports Club to Belgium
- Adapt our brand strategy to the Belgian market, localise and adapt marketing channels and materials
- Define with the Marketing Team Lead a Belgium-specific marketing activation plan against seasonal calendar/product priorities - inclusive of paid media, influencers, PR, social and digital content
- Establish community and content marketing groundwork : organic social media, blog, newsletter, lead automations
- Generate first marketing partnerships (paid and barter : advertorials, bloggers, influencers, platform)
- Participate in recruiting and managing a local PR agency to support on earned media
- Represent USC at networking events, trade fairs or sports events
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have 2-4 years of full time experience in a marketing role, preferably in a fast-paced and competitive start-up environment
- You have in-depth understanding and knowledge of the Belgian sports and fitness market
- You are entrepreneurial and your work is data- and process-driven
- You are creative and pay attention to details
- You have strong analytical capabilities and are solution-oriented
- You are able to manage multiple projects at the same time, while meeting deadlines and objectives
- You are native speaker in French and are fluent in English (Flemish is a plus)
- You are proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, Google products
- You have knowledge of CRM and social media tools (Mailchimp, Facebook Business Manager, etc
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces self-responsibility, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).