We are looking for a goal-oriented and communicative Key Partner Account Manager to join our Partner Management team in Paris. Acting as key account representative for the most important venues in Urban Sports Club’s extensive portfolio and network in France, you will cultivate close relationships with partners and networking consultants to increase the value of our B2C and B2B offer.
As Key Partner Account Manager, you will develop successful win-win solutions for the business, our partners, and our members. From your initial point of contact with the key partner venue through the entire sales process, your main focus is to close key corporate venue contracts and continue nurturing the relationships after closing.
While close collaboration with the current Partner Management team is essential, the KPAM role is a senior position that covers the entire country and reports directly to the Head of Partner Management - France. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Establish relationships with all key accounts in the territory and find win-win solutions that inspire them to become part of the USC platform
- Perform market research to stay ahead of industry trends, developments, and deals
- Understand competitor movements and offerings and have clarity on Urban Sports Club’s unique selling points and advantages
- Generate leads and expand our network by attending networking events, trade fairs, and industry congresses as well as arranging appointments with industry experts and consultants
- Develop key strategies to personalize solutions for partners and create opportunities to adapt and shape the nature of the collaboration as the business expands and grows
- Be the first contact person for operational requests from all key accounts and work closely with the Partner Management team on an aligned strategy
- Collaborate with Marketing on partner promotion and with Partner Development in nurturing a sustainable and strong partner network
What you need to succeed
- You hold a degree in sports and/or management or another relevant field
- You have extensive work experience in a senior commercial position working with ambitious goals and focusing predominantly on member acquisition in the fitness industry or sports sector
- You carry yourself with confidence, love connecting with others, and have particularly strong communication and negotiation skills
- You communicate clearly and convincingly in French and English, both spoken and written
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness, and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to inspire people to lead a happy and healthy life
Even better if
- You have previous experience working in a senior position within a gym chain
Our offer to you
- A full-time contract at a mission-driven workplace located in Paris’ Station F where your daily tasks will help people lead a happy and healthy life
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard
- An international team of passionate, highly motivated, and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do. The team is comprised of a number of highly-skilled individuals who are experienced in their field and with whom you will have the opportunity to exchange and learn from
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two
- Lots of learning opportunities — we enable you to grow both personally and professionally
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office, choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully-equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).