We are looking for a dynamic and performance-minded Corporate Sales Manager to join our Corporate Sales team in Paris. As a Corporate Sales Manager, you will develop the company client network of Urban Sports Club. This role entails selling our flexible sports package to companies from startups to big companies and building lasting relationships. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Manage the leads created by our SDR team and our marketing team.
- Representing Urban Sports Club at business events and fairs
- Identify and hunt new prospects through cold calling (max 40% of your time)
- Handle the whole selling process: target appropriate contacts, present our services/demos during face to face meetings with your clients, respond to RFQ, conduct client negotiations, close deals
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Understand, adapt and implement best practices and processes that are currently successful in Germany.
What you need to succeed
- You are a team player, a gritty person and you get things done
- You have 4+ years of business development/sales experience with a successful track record in solution selling to medium or large-sized enterprises
- You communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Your verbal and written communication is excellent in French. Understanding and speaking English is a big plus
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness, and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to inspire people to lead a happy and healthy life
Our offer to you
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces ownership, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).