We are looking for a proactive and customer-focused Sales Assistant to join our Corporate Sales team in Berlin. As Sales Assistant, you play a key role in our company’s success by ensuring our current corporate partners receive the support they need to maximize their satisfaction with our offer and by fielding and tracking inquiries received from potential future corporate partners. You will be the initial touchpoint for all of our current B2B customers and those interested in partnering with us. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Serve as the first point of contact for current B2B customers or those interested in becoming one
- Receive, categorize, and qualify all B2B customer inquiries
- Collaborate with the entire Corporate Sales team on initiatives that will continuously improve our B2B services, processes, and tools
- Support your colleagues working in field and inside sales on all aspects of their day-to-day business
- Maintain and expand existing customer relationships and data tracking
- Create customer-specific documentation to facilitate relationship-building
What you need to succeed
- You are excited to pick up the phone in morning
- You are a salesperson by nature, with a passion for connecting with people and a strong customer focus
- You are proactive, structured, and organized
- You communicate clearly and convincingly in German and would feel comfortable having a conversation in English with your international colleagues
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness, and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to inspire people to lead a happy and healthy life
Our offer to you
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces self-responsibility, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
We are looking forward to receiving your application, which you can send in German or English!
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).