We are looking for a performance-minded, strategic Business Development Manager to join our B2B Sales team in Berlin. As Business Development Manager, you will sense future trends and evaluate untapped market potential to develop new business ideas and implement them across departments. Furthermore, you will acquire diverse and strategic cooperation partners, thus helping us achieve our sporty sales goals, sharpen our strategy, and grow as leaders in the market. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Acquisition of an in-depth market understanding through which you identify opportunities and trends
- Conceptualizing product ideas to tap into the B2B market potential and independently lead these ideas from the initial market analysis to its first sale
- Expanding our distribution platforms around the topics of health prevention, occupational health management, employee benefits and/or employee retention and help us directly to scale these sales
- Leading interdisciplinary projects and serve as a key touchpoint between Corporate Sales and other departments within Urban Sports Club
What you need to succeed
- You have already succeeded in Business Development or similar areas
- You are an analytical and strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and expertise
- You stay up to date on market changes, recognizing new business opportunities and revenue sources
- You enjoy developing business ideas and are creative in finding solutions
- You work independently and performance-minded
- You communicate clearly and convincingly in English, spoken and written
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness, and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to inspire people to lead a happy and healthy life
Our offer to you
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces self-responsibility, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
We are looking forward to receiving your application, which you can send in German or English!
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).