We are looking for a confident, customer-focused (Senior) B2B Field Sales Manager to join our Corporate Sales team in Munich. As a (Senior) B2B Field Sales Manager, you know the Urban Sports Club offer and its benefits by heart and passionately sell our unique and innovative corporate sports concept in Munich and surrounding areas. You will serve as the Urban Sports Club Ambassador, independently organizing appointments with potential corporate partners and negotiating with a variety of medium and large companies. Attached to Corporate Sales, this position plays a key role in the development of our Urban Sports Club corporate membership community. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Identify the decision-makers within potential corporate partners, make contact, and establish a rapport
- Sell our innovative Urban Sports Club corporate offer to corporate partners across your designated area through direct sales
- Adjust your approach to meet the needs of each potential corporate partner
- Implement sales strategies and sales promotions to bring our unique offer to more employees
- Participate in sales events and fairs
- Observe the market, our competitors, and share your ideas and observations with the rest of the Corporate Sales team
- Maintain close communication with Sales management in Munich
What you need to succeed
- You are a salesperson by nature, with a hunter mentality, and a strong customer focus
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience with proven sales success
- You are a life-long learner with a willingness and enthusiasm towards learning new skills
- You carry yourself with confidence, love communicating with others, and enjoy negotiating
- You communicate clearly and convincingly in German and would feel comfortable having a conversation in English with your international colleagues
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness, and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to inspire people to lead a happy and healthy life
Even better if
- You have experience in corporate sports and/or occupational health management
Our offer to you
- A permanent full-time contract
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces self-responsibility, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
We are looking forward to receiving your application, which you can send in German or English!
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).