We are looking for a dynamic and data-driven Senior Product Manager to join our Product team in Berlin. As Senior Product Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to make a real impact on Urban Sports Club’s rapidly growing member-base across Europe. You will be able to further develop our product in key areas with limited time to appeal to a growing and ever-more demanding and competitive market. Your passion, product management experience, and appetite for learning and continuous improvement will be key to your success.
You will be responsible for the finance, payments, and operations side of our business which underpins our highly successful subscription model. The role involves working on user-facing areas such as payments and discount vouchers as well as supporting our finance and customer care departments in efficiently supporting our members and in scaling the company. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Serve as point person for critical areas of our product and infrastructure including vouchers & discounts, payments, finance, and customer care
- Work directly with our Software Engineers and UX designers to design and develop features whose business impact can be clearly measured
- Own product KPIs and roadmaps
- Manage and develop features and products from inception to end of life
- Foster a data-driven and agile work environment, constantly testing new ideas and innovations and measuring their impact to maximize value for our members and partners
- Optimize our processes to help our developers work as effectively as possible
What you need to succeed
- Previous experience as a Senior Product Manager working across the complete product life cycle
- Proficient in user interviews, surveying, and testing high-definition mockups on users
- Deep understanding of Product Management topics focused around payments and finance, discounts/voucher codes, customer care, regulatory and compliance, A/B testing, UX, user testing, etc.
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing ideas based on potential impact
- Proven track record of excellent collaboration with software developers
- Strong communication skills in English for a range of audiences from end-users to senior managers and executives (Knowledge of German, French and Spanish is a plus!)
Our offer to you
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- Diverse team members representing over 15 different nationalities
- A lively startup-typical atmosphere balanced by a laid back office culture - You have freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- Leadership teams who are dedicated to your ongoing growth and development
- An autonomous work environment that yields a great deal of self-responsibility and creative freedom across all levels of the business
- Competitive salary and benefits package with a generous amount of PTO
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more!
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).