We are looking for a self-assured (Junior) Account Manager with a strong customer focus to join our Corporate Sales team in Berlin. As (Junior) Corporate Account Manager, you are the Urban Sports Club Ambassador to our corporate clients and their employees. In collaboration with general management, HR, or workers councils, you develop an individualized communication strategy for each of our corporate clients and ensure their satisfaction. Your goal is to enable the greatest number of employees to enjoy an active, healthy and balanced life, thanks to our sports and well-being offer! Attached to Corporate Sales, this position plays a key role in the development of our Urban Sports Club corporate membership community. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Build relationships with our corporate partners and help them inspire as many employees as possible to make the most out of their Urban Sports Club membership and promote WorkOUT Life Balance company-wide
- Support your corporate partner clients, from small startups to renowned corporations, on the communication and marketing of the Urban Sports Club membership benefit
- Create content, organize events, and generate marketing campaigns within companies to promote the Urban Sports Club offer
- Encourage our corporate Urban Sports Club community to live an optimal WorkOUT Life Balance
- Consult with the HR department of your individual corporate partners on ways to promote the membership and ensure employees take advantage of the health benefit
- Collaborate with the Corporate Sales France and Germany teams, as well as the Customer Care and Partner Management departments
What you need to succeed
- You carry yourself with confidence, love communicating with others, and have a strong customer focus
- You have a quick mind and are skilled at generating ideas
- Your presentation skills are strong, and you enjoy negotiation
- You have a high affinity for numbers and strong analytical skills
- You communicate clearly and convincingly in German and would feel comfortable having a conversation in English with your international colleagues
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness, and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to inspire people to lead a happy and healthy life
Even better if
- You have already gained experience in key account and / or sales
Our offer to you
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces self-responsibility, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
We are looking forward to receiving your application, which you can send in German or English!
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).