We are looking for an eager, self-starting Partner Manager to join our Partner Management team in Rome. As Partner Manager, you will play a key role in our company’s success by ensuring the offerings on Urban Sports Club cater to and excite sports and wellness enthusiasts in Rome. You will be on the ground, working autonomously to assess the sports offers in the area, identify and acquire must-have partners, and build strong, lasting relationships with them. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Analyze, build, and implement a strategy for the development of your city in collaboration with USC Management
- Define and track ambitious objectives together with Urban Sports Club Management
- Work with the support of a CRM and other departments (Marketing, B2B Sales) to coordinate the strategy of your sector and its deployment
- Cultivate a network of strong, lasting relationships with a host of sports partners (gyms, climbing halls, yoga studios, outdoor activities, etc.) through in-person and phone conversations
- Identify the needs of potential partners and demonstrate how Urban Sports Club can assist them in meeting these needs and help them grow
- Ensure any challenges facing the partnerships in your city are resolved quickly and sufficiently for everyone involved
What you need to succeed
- You have successfully completed your college education or equivalent and have some experience in partner or customer acquisition, either over the phone or in person
- You carry yourself with confidence, communicate with ease, love social interactions, and enjoy negotiating
- You thrive on convincing and, ultimately, satisfying partners/customers
- You are a highly-motivated, proactive self-starter who works well autonomously and on a team
- You are organized, conscientious, and detail-oriented
- You have a good working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Your native language is Italian, but you are also proficient in English. German is a plus.
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness, and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to inspire people to lead a happy and healthy life
Our offer to you
- An indefinite contract and full-time position at a mission-driven workplace where your daily tasks will help people lead a happy and healthy life.
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities — we enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Many additional perks including: regular office events, foreign language classes, periodic home office, table football, community breakfasts, fully-equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Rome
- Urban public transportation paid for by Urban Sports Club
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).