We are looking for an eager, self-starting Partner Manager to join our Partner Management team in Paris. As Partner Manager, you play a key role in our company’s success by ensuring the offerings on Urban Sports Club cater to and excite sports and wellness enthusiasts in Paris. You are on the ground, working autonomously to assess the sports offers in the area, identify and acquire must-have partners, and build strong, lasting relationships with them. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Analyze, build, and implement a strategy for the development of your geographic sector
- Define and track ambitious objectives together with Urban Sports Club Management
- Partner with other departments (Marketing, B2B Sales) to coordinate the strategy of your sector and its deployment
- Cultivate a network of strong, lasting relationships with a host of sports partners (gyms, climbing halls, yoga studios, outdoor activities, etc.) through in-person and phone conversations
- Identify the needs of potential partners and demonstrate how Urban Sports Club can assist them in meeting these needs and help them grow
- Collaborate with Partner Account Management to ensure any challenges facing a partnership are resolved quickly and sufficiently
What you need to succeed
- You have successfully completed a Master’s degree or equivalent and have 2+ years of work experience, some of which in partner or customer acquisition
- You carry yourself with confidence, communicate with ease, love social interactions, and enjoy negotiating
- You thrive on convincing and, ultimately, satisfying partners/customers
- You are a highly-motivated, proactive self-starter who works well autonomously and on a team
- You are organized, conscientious, and detail-oriented with a good working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Your native language is French but you are also proficient in English. German is a plus
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness, and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to inspire people to lead a happy and healthy life
Our offer to you
- A full-time contract at a mission-driven workplace located in Paris’ Station F where your daily tasks will help people lead a happy and healthy life
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard
- An international team of passionate, highly motivated, and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do. The team is comprised of a number of highly-skilled individuals who are experienced in their field and with whom you will have the opportunity to exchange and learn from
- The opportunity to, on occasion, work from our ever-growing list of European offices (Lisbon, Barcelona, Rome, Milan, Cologne, Munich, Madrid, Berlin…).
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two
- Lots of learning opportunities — we enable you to grow both personally and professionally
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).