We’re looking for a knowledgeable, proactive, and data-driven Recruiting Partner to join our Recruiting team in Berlin. As a Recruiting Partner, you will serve as an advisor and partner to your hiring managers, providing expert insight into our product and design teams. You will play a key role in growing Europe’s leading sports and wellness platform by building high-performing teams, shaping our recruiting function, and, as a result, visibly impacting our company culture and business output. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Work closely with hiring managers as their trusted growth advisor — you partner with them to understand their resourcing needs and guide them through the hiring process
- Source candidates on a range of platforms, continually looking for new and innovative ways to bring our mission to candidates and inspire them to join our team
- Champion the candidate throughout every step of the recruiting process, ensuring we deliver a world-class candidate experience that reflects both our brand and product experience
- Integrate yourself into both your hiring department and talent market, you are an expert in your talent field and use data and insights from both internal and external sources to influence hiring decisions
- Create a feedback culture with your hiring teams through alignment meetings and by advocating for objective-based interviewing
- Engage with your talent market by attending events, being a USC ambassador at conferences, and actively searching for and participating in other networking opportunities
What you need to succeed
- A successful track record as an end-to-end recruiter in a high-growth environment, ideally within the tech or digital industry
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
- Excellent skills as a business partner, knowing when to challenge and when to pick your battles
- Well-honed skills in making data-driven decisions and using data to influence hiring and overall business outcomes
- A passion for our mission to inspire people to lead healthy and active lives
- A drive to work hard, build incredible teams, scale an organization, and have fun along the way
Our offer to you
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office, choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully-equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).