UrbanFootprint is the world’s first Urban Intelligence Platform. We provide critical intelligence to the institutions that are rebuilding the world's infrastructure. Where does the energy sector invest in electrification, decarbonization, and asset hardening in the face of climate threats? Where do cities and businesses invest to catch up with e-commerce, last-mile delivery, and new mobility? Where do governments deploy relief and new infrastructure to combat record hunger, homelessness, and hazard vulnerability? UrbanFootprint provides detailed and actionable answers to these questions and more.
UrbanFootprint supports organizations in ‘Building Resilience’.’ We organize, normalize, and align thousands of urban, climate, and community metrics across the continental U.S.. The platform delivers targeted insights via dynamic data streams and collaborative web mapping applications. We enable our customers to answer complex ‘where’ questions in minutes versus weeks, months, or years. Our customers include some of the largest energy utilities, major financial institutions, critical government agencies, top urban planning firms, and fast-growing mobility companies.
We’re growing rapidly in a market with a TAM of $22B, and just closed our Series B funding led by Citi Ventures, Valo Ventures, and Radicle Impact.Our founders, Joe DiStefano and Peter Calthorpe, are urban planning pioneers who have spent decades providing critical urban intelligence to cities and enterprises across the globe. UrbanFootprint was named one of the World’s Most Innovative companies in 2021, and is on the GovTech 100 list. Our platform was awarded the top spot in FastCo’s Innovation by Design competition.
As a Senior Recruiter on our agile, high-performing Talent team, you will partner with hiring managers across UrbanFootprint to assist them in filling their open positions. You will be responsible for the entire recruiting life cycle, from partnering with the hiring manager to developing job descriptions and hiring criteria to close. Furthermore, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and building candidate pipelines on all assigned searches. You will drive and influence a fair and equitable hiring process from beginning to end while being a candidate and business advocate and contributing to building a best-in-class, high-performing talent team.
What you’ll do
- Serve as a Talent Acquisition Advisor and Influencer to teams you are assigned to support. Understanding the needs of these teams and proactively helping them fill their open roles.
- Own the relationship w/ the hiring managers and interview teams for your assigned reqs.
- Use data to make decisions - provide weekly reporting on candidate pipeline, identify areas of improvement and optimize time to fill.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take the initiative and ownership.
- Responsive to action with a great sense of urgency and responsible for creating positive stakeholders' experiences.
- Focussed on the delivery of a set of reqs. Achieve monthly hiring goals with an emphasis on sourcing candidates
- Deliver a high-quality, positive, and seamless candidate experience
- Lead position kickoff with the hiring manager and assist them with building their interview plans.
- Create and drive the sourcing plan; utilizing innovative sourcing techniques tailored based on the role
- Maintain data integrity, including the ATS daily upkeep, and manage job postings and advertising processes.
- Serve as the candidate advocate through the hiring process and set candidate expectations appropriately
- Own and drive communication with candidates and company on compensation expectations, offer recommendations, offer approval, extension, and candidate close
- Drive fair and equitable hiring practices with a focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Lead interviews, debriefs, and hiring manager updates and syncs
Your background likely includes:
- 3-8 years of in-house recruiting experience at a software or tech company
- Ability to develop and drive innovative search strategies and results.
- Executive partnership with hiring managers and their teams
- Interest and ability to solve complex problems
- Passion for providing an exceptional candidate and client experience
- Work well with the team - willing to roll up your sleeves and excited to contribute to all aspects of talent acquisition
- Ability to break down barriers and work with all types of personalities
- Adaptability to changing needs, priorities, and stakeholders' styles and needs
- The ability to understand the business and it's needs
- Ability to prioritize, be organized, and accountable for deadlines and deliverables to all stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Greenhouse experience is a preferred
This is a fully remote position and can be based in a US location.
UrbanFootprint is committed to diversity in its workforce. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.