UrbanFootprint is the world’s first Urban Intelligence Platform. We provide critical intelligence to the institutions that are rebuilding the world's infrastructure. Where does the energy sector invest in electrification, decarbonization, and asset hardening in the face of climate threats? Where do cities and businesses invest to catch up with e-commerce, last-mile delivery, and new mobility? Where do governments deploy relief and new infrastructure to combat record hunger, homelessness, and hazard vulnerability? UrbanFootprint provides detailed and actionable answers to these questions and more.
UrbanFootprint supports organizations in ‘Building Resilience’.’ We organize, normalize, and align thousands of urban, climate, and community metrics across the continental U.S.. The platform delivers targeted insights via dynamic data streams and collaborative web mapping applications. We enable our customers to answer complex ‘where’ questions in minutes versus weeks, months, or years. Our customers include some of the largest energy utilities, major financial institutions, critical government agencies, top urban planning firms, and fast-growing mobility companies.
We’re growing rapidly in a market with a TAM of $22B, and just closed our Series B funding led by Citi Ventures, Valo Ventures, and Radicle Impact.Our founders, Joe DiStefano and Peter Calthorpe, are urban planning pioneers who have spent decades providing critical urban intelligence to cities and enterprises across the globe. UrbanFootprint was named one of the World’s Most Innovative companies in 2021, and is on the GovTech 100 list. Our platform was awarded the top spot in FastCo’s Innovation by Design competition.
Product Marketing Manager is needed to perform the following duties:
- Develop marketing plans and strategies for the product based on customer needs, market characteristics, financial analysis and other factors.
- Analyze market and sales trends and collaborate with strategy and sales team to ensure that the product line is profitable.
- Lead discussions with the sales, strategy, and product team to evaluate new market segments using surveys and other research tools.
- Collaborate with strategy team to initiate and negotiate new market channels for partnerships and distribution of the product
- Partner with the sales and product team to analyze market demand, and perform in depth competitive analysis.
- Lead the key strategy stakeholders in the development of pricing strategies based on market and customer feedback.
- Work with the product team to describe product specifications and incorporate brand related characteristics.
- Lead a cross-functional team to deliver the right product experience to the right user
- Use concrete evidence (e.g. user research, usage metrics) to make feature trade-off decisions
- Establish a clear product vision and ensure that all internal stakeholders have a common understanding of product objectives, goals, and success metrics.
- Devise a compelling product strategy and roadmap and communicate product goals across every company stakeholder.
- Marketing and product strategy communication for internal and external stakeholders
- Energize and motivate your team by celebrating wins and learning from failures
- Represent the company and products at trade shows and other marketing events.
- Define, track, and communicate key product success metrics.
- Drive changes to sales and marketing processes- collaborate with product management staff to develop product positioning and messaging that resonated with target buyers.
Bachelor Degree is required in Marketing or Management or Business Management or Marketing Management. MBA preferred.
UrbanFootprint is committed to diversity in its workforce. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.