UrbanFootprint is the world’s first Urban Intelligence Platform. We provide critical intelligence to the institutions that are rebuilding the world's infrastructure. Where does the energy sector invest in electrification, decarbonization, and asset hardening in the face of climate threats? Where do cities and businesses invest to catch up with e-commerce, last-mile delivery, and new mobility? Where do governments deploy relief and new infrastructure to combat record hunger, homelessness, and hazard vulnerability? UrbanFootprint provides detailed and actionable answers to these questions and more.
UrbanFootprint supports organizations in ‘Building Resilience’.’ We organize, normalize, and align thousands of urban, climate, and community metrics across the continental U.S.. The platform delivers targeted insights via dynamic data streams and collaborative web mapping applications. We enable our customers to answer complex ‘where’ questions in minutes versus weeks, months, or years. Our customers include some of the largest energy utilities, major financial institutions, critical government agencies, top urban planning firms, and fast-growing mobility companies.
We’re growing rapidly in a market with a TAM of $22B, and just closed our Series B funding led by Citi Ventures, Valo Ventures, and Radicle Impact.Our founders, Joe DiStefano and Peter Calthorpe, are urban planning pioneers who have spent decades providing critical urban intelligence to cities and enterprises across the globe. UrbanFootprint was named one of the World’s Most Innovative companies in 2021, and is on the GovTech 100 list. Our platform was awarded the top spot in FastCo’s Innovation by Design competition.
This position is fully remote and can be based in any US location.
As a Senior Account Executive on the Strategic Partnerships team, you will build, manage and grow strategic relationships that help achieve business goals. You will develop a portfolio of strategic partnerships focused on the Government vertical that accelerate revenue and advance product roadmap goals. You will drive complex, multi-stakeholder SaaS deals from inception to conclusion with a range of end-users, buyers, and technical leaders, including at the agency-director level. You will understand the buyer journey, and will substantiate value in competitive situations.
What You’ll Do:
- Own an ARR sales target for new and expansion sales through strategic partners
- Develop a portfolio of strategic partners that create deal flow and revenue in the government sector
- Develop a deep understanding of our software and data solutions
- Write compelling proposals and SOWs
- Execute a data-driven and operationally-rigorous partnership development processes, especially for pipeline management, forecasting, and moving opportunities forward
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders at new and existing clients
- Support a culture of learning+iterating, teamwork, professional development, and achieving ambitious goals
- Lead and contribute to team projects that refine and improve our sales process
- Partner across internal teams including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and Solutions Engineering
Your background likely includes
- 4+ years of complex six-figure enterprise SaaS sales experience, ideally with software and data solutions
- Experience in selling to the federal government, states, and other public sector organizations, ideally with a strong partnership focus
- Ability to do demos
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Demonstrated ability to identify and persuade decision-makers and stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills; Demonstrated ability to positively impact and influence; superior peer relationship skills.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects at once, hitting deadlines, and effectively communicating results
- Bachelor’s degree
UrbanFootprint is committed to diversity in its workforce. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.