We're seeking a strong Account Manager to manage key relationships within our current account base to drive increased adoption of Airship services. We have a wide variety of existing clients all hungry to learn more about Airship and how we can continue to improve the success of their apps and overall MRM business goals.
- Conduct sales activities including active management of existing accounts, developing opportunities, delivering proposals, and closing sales, all within an assigned account list/ territory
- Own and nurture the customer relationships you develop
- Build existing clients into successful case studies
- Keep customers up to date on best practices as well as new Airship products and services
- Forecast and database upkeep all to keep information flowing, relevant and easily accessible
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years experience in enterprise SaaS sales, preferably focused in technical marketing solutions (web analytics, optimization, email, SMS, social)
- Degree in Business or other related discipline
- Knowledge of mobile/tech industry as well as an understanding of the competitive posture of the company; passionate about educating customers
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Gainsight, web-based conferencing systems, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated experience in presenting to all level of audiences, both remotely and in-person
- At ease establishing business relationships with, and presenting to, individuals from various countries, industries and at all corporate levels
- Metrics-oriented and driven to succeed; proven track record of exceeding quotas
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship (formerly Urban Airship) is a US company giving brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet passes and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.
Airship was named a Leader in Gartner’s most recent Mobile Marketing Platform Report, achieving positioned highest in its ability to execute and also furthest for its completeness of vision (full report here).
In January 2019, Airship acquired Accengage, continental Europe’s largest provider of mobile CRM and push notifications, to form the world’s largest digital customer engagement company, with offices in San Francisco, Portland, Paris, London, Munich and New Delhi.
Together, we work with many of the world’s most admired brands: Vodafone, BBC, McDonald's, Adidas, Zalando, Air France, Orange, AXA, NBC Universal, Sky News, The Home Depot, Carrefour, BNP Paribas, ASOS, Le Monde, Veepee, Rocket Internet and many more.