About the Opportunity
Our solutions consulting practice helps digital marketers become the best multi-channel marketers in the industry. Our Professional Services team is home to expert digital marketers and trusted advisors to the largest brands around the globe.
As a Solutions Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to collaboratively influence our customers’ digital marketing solutions and assist them in fully adopting their investments in the Airship platform. You’ll become a product and industry expert, assisting customers toward the successful use of Airship products. You will establish a strong relationship with customer marketing teams and execute on our product and services playbooks to create the best experience in the marketplace.
The best part of working at Airship is our culture of strong cross-functional collaboration and highly integrated teams in sales, customer success, product, and marketing to help you succeed.
- Responsible for the successful outcomes of your projects and ensure that the customer can demonstrate measurable results
- Responsible for project execution of campaign messages, audience segmentation and identification, executing the test and learn campaign(s), and building reports with insight.
- Become proficient in translating requirements into Airship techniques
- Assist with improving process and efficiencies in our project playbooks
- Assist with customer workshops on lifecycle marketing topics to help our customers acquire, retain and grow their customers and/or prospects
- Highly knowledgeable about multi-channel marketing strategies and techniques using one or more channels in mobile, SMS, digital wallets, web, email, and ever-growing IoT devices
- Act as Marketing subject matter expert on the Airship platform and how best to apply Marketing strategies with the technology
- Foster teamwork among consultants and cross-functional teams, regionally and worldwide
- Train and mentor team members to enhance learning and training content
- Continually shape and innovate our solutions consulting practice worldwide
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of executing digital marketing campaigns for a global brand and/or consulting experience with a SaaS marketing company
- 2-3 years of customer-facing consulting experience and can quickly build trust directly with Marketing C-Suite, Director and Managers in an enterprise organization
- Functional marketing expertise in one or more Airship industry verticals and/or customers
- Strong experience across multiple marketing disciplines and agencies
- Experience with one or more Marketing Cloud Solutions (Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce, or IBM Unica), ESP (ExactTarget or Responsys) and/or CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, presentation, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong team player with the ability to coach and influence others
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel an average of 30%
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.