You are a master of organization, dependable, calm, cheerful and highly task oriented. You enjoy being the confident, go-to person for a busy office and can gracefully manage a myriad of different tasks at once and remove all friction from the daily productivity of the office. You are looking to be a part of a dynamic, high growth, fast-paced technology company.
You have experience in both Office Coordination and/or Office Manager roles and can manage facility needs, calendaring, meeting room arrangement, general office support, company events and community relations. Your written and verbal communication skills are one of your strong suits and you can easily communicate internally and externally at all levels while maintaining a high degree of discretion and professionalism.
Your previous experience includes the moving of facilities from one location to another without business disruption. This includes extensive planning, interdepartmental liaison, logistics coordination and all others tasks in relation to an office move.
You are comfortable with the day to day running of an office of up to ~70 people and understand the importance of maintaining culture including the wellbeing of staff and motivation through well-coordinated activities during and after working hours.
You understand the importance of being a professional role model and abiding by the company code of conduct as part of the successful culture at Airship.,
- Survey the office for items that need repair (lights, furniture, signage, etc.), tidy up the office, stock office supplies, check machines to make sure they are working properly
- Monitor snacks/beverages to make sure they are fully stocked
- Work to ensure kitchen and office spaces are clean and tidy
- Diagnose issues that arise and determine ideal vendor to solve the problem
- Assist with desk moves, relocating equipment to a new spot
- Assist with office mail and shipments
- Greet, register and escort visitors are ensure they are logged into the system in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with onsite landlord team regarding office management issues as well as maintaining all office facilities to a high standard
- Liaise with US Facilities Team to have consistencies throughout all office locations
- Set up of off-site meetings / venues.
- Sourcing of new venues for offsite meetings or external events including dinners
- Assist US based Recruiter and Paris Management with recruitment process/scheduling for EMEA hiring
- Help coordinate onboarding for new Airship employees including first day orientation and working with IT to ensure proper equipment and necessary accounts are ready for them.
- Facilities invoice approval and expense management for all office expenditure
- Event management - help coordinate team lunches, schedule ad hoc team building events, and summer holiday parties.
- Regular support on activities as needed such as researching vendors, monitoring trends related to public relations and other tasks as they arise.
- Proactive management of all office supplies (equipment, stationery, sustenance)
- Maintain Facilities Asset Lists and coordinate 3rd party IT/Facilities support when necessary with corporate IT and US Facilities teams
Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years in an office coordinator role, preferably in a technology start-up company
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees, clients, and vendors
- Tenacity and exceptional attention to detail
- A proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations
- Minimum 2+ years of using Apple MacBook equipment and peripherals
- Must be able to work independently with little direction to solve problems while remaining professional and positive at all times.
- Must be able to build and maintain a positive team environment.
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Stooping and/or kneeling
- Advanced skills with Google email and calendaring
- Desired experience in using other office applications including Slack, Expensify, and Confluence.
- Prior experience of office move logistics, planning and execution
Airship enables amazing brands to engage their customers in real time with highly targeted and valuable experiences. We’ve pioneered new channels and engagement strategies across mobile, email, SMS, push notifications and Digital Wallet, and developed a platform that delivers highly personalized and useful information to each customer, exactly where and when they want it.
Airship’s digital growth platform was rated a leader in the most recent Gartner Report and is used by many of the world’s most admired companies, including Adidas, Alaska Airlines, The Home Depot, NBCUniversal, Sky Media, and Zillow.
ersal, Sky Media, and Zillow.