Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship (formerly Urban Airship) is a US company giving brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet passes and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.
Airship was named a Leader in Gartner’s most recent Mobile Marketing Platform Report, achieving positioned highest in its ability to execute and also furthest for its completeness of vision (full report here).
In January 2019, Airship acquired Accengage, continental Europe’s largest provider of mobile CRM and push notifications, to form the world’s largest digital customer engagement company, with offices in San Francisco, Portland, Paris, London, Munich and New Delhi.
Together, we work with many of the world’s most admired brands: Vodafone, BBC, McDonald's, Adidas, Zalando, Air France, Orange, AXA, NBC Universal, Sky News, The Home Depot, Carrefour, BNP Paribas, ASOS, Le Monde, Veepee, Rocket Internet and many more.
Integrated in the Account Manager team, your role consists in helping and supporting them on their missions. The Account Managers team is a young and dynamic team who closely works with our customers. They own the customer relationship and have daily contact with them.
Their main objectives are the retention by providing the best guidance to customers in their projects and the account growth by identifying new opportunities to elevate the customer strategy.
- Centralize all the information related to customers and communicate it to the Account Managers
- Coordinate the communication between Account Managers and other teams
- Update all information in our systems (Freshdesk and Salesforce) related to customers, subsidiaries, topics, etc.
- Work with our Support Engineering team to follow the customers activity and identify the sensitive issues to follow up
- Support the Account Managers on presentations creation and development for customers meetings / internal meetings
- Participate and coordinate transversal projects to improve the efficiency of team work and processes (customers related, process, internal organization, etc.)
- Manage the internal monthly newsletter of the team (design, content, information research, new ideas, etc.)
- Be the lead on team events organization (lunch, theme parties, etc.)
- Suggest actions or ideas to improve the efficiency of the department
We are looking for someone reliable, committed to his/her work to help the team, someone very organized, curious and comfortable with excel and statistics.
The internship will be for a 6 months period, you'll be working in an international environment and consequently use both french and english on a daily basis.
- Degree in Marketing / Digital
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- You are very organized and curious
- You are familiar with Excel and Powerpoint presentation
- You speak both french and english