We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern who will be fully integrated into the team and work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities (non-exhaustive list):
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Identifying and reporting on marketing opportunities
- Finding innovative ways to generate more and qualitative leads for our sales team
- Support the team in creating and managing events
- Managing incoming leads: updating our database, transferring opportunities to our sales team, sending out documents, replying to prospects...
- Creating Marketing & Communication materials: web pages, professional PowerPoint presentations, leaflets, ad units...
- Managing all Marketing Emails sent out to prospects and customers via our Marketing Automation Solution
- Supporting the organization of international events: Trade Shows, Conferences and Webinars, Professional Training Sessions for customers and prospects...
- Reporting of our KPIs: website traffic, leads by type and geographic area,conversion.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Digital Marketing
- You have a strong interest for innovation and new technologies
- Personal skills: passionate, ambitious, organized, rigorous, creative, pro-
- active, fast learner
- Fluent English and French
- Location: at the very heart of Paris, near the Grand Opera.
- Duration: minimum 6 months
- Start date: January / february 2020