You are an experienced, energetic Sales Manager who has a proven track record training, coaching and leading teams to succeed. You have a strong background in sales development including experience writing multitouch sequences, split testing different approaches, and making data-driven decisions. In addition, you have success working collaboratively across Sales and Marketing teams to increase sales in an ever-changing market.
You will be responsible for managing and developing our US team of 12-15 Sales Development Representatives who are running our global account-based sales development playbook. You will work as a day-to-day to coach and develops SDR’s skills in prospect-research, call planning, call execution, sales-skills, and business processes.
- Develop Sales Development Representatives into sales-ready candidates for further development within the organization
- Monitor reporting on defined daily, weekly and monthly metrics to the Director, Global Sales Development
- Motivate individuals on the SDR team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and leadership
- Work with Sales and Marketing Operations to identify, and implement recommendations for improvement in the areas of SDR efficiency, tools and productivity
- Building internal relationships with key constituents, including Sales, Product, Marketing and Operations teams
- Work closely with Marketing on defining campaign follow-up and reporting
Skills and Experience:
- Five plus years of experience in Software Sales or Marketing lead-generation/Sales Development/Business Development Management
- Consistent proven track record of over achievement of quota expectations
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Experience writing sales content that compels prospects to reply as part of multitouch sequences.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to communicate information effectively to the team
- Proven track record of developing solutions and driving pipeline
- Robust Salesforce.com analysis and reporting skillset Familiar with Outreach.io, DiscoverOrg, Sales Navigator
- Plus if experience includes selling mobile marketing platforms, and mobile digital products to the B2B space
- Plus if trained in Force Management sales methodology
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.