Reporting to the Managing Director EMEA based in Paris. This position plays a key role in helping create a functional and enjoyable work environment for our employees. This role is responsible for assisting with the day to day office operations and ensuring that our employees have a great workplace experience.
You are an experienced Executive Assistant that is exceedingly well organized, flexible, personable and enjoy solving administrative challenges. You have the ability to interact with staff in Portland, San Francisco or London in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Attend staff meetings and coordinate the agenda, meeting notes, action items, and follow up
- Proactively seek out ways to take on tasks from executive management so that it can be as effective as possible
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal staff, customers, partners, and vendors
- Assist with incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Managing Director
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for the Managing Director or the executive management as needed
- Survey the office for items that need repair (lights, furniture, signage, etc.), tidy up the office, stock office supplies, check machines to make sure they are working properly
- Monitor snacks/beverages to make sure they are fully stocked
- Work to ensure kitchen and office spaces are clean and tidy
- Diagnose issues arise and determine the right vendor to get the issues fixed
- Assist with desk moves, relocating equipment to a new spot
- Light troubleshooting of printers, headsets and any other equipment that is having issues
- Help set up furniture & food for events/meetings
- Refill & maintain coffee machines daily
- Welcome guests, customers, and having them sign in, then escorting them to where they need to be
- Managing the office mail and shipments
Meeting and AV assistance:
- Ensure AV for meetings using Zoom Software is operational, troubleshoot when issues arise.
- Survey conference rooms to ensure equipment is working properly, may require tasks to replace or repair equipment
- Maintain facilities work order system, ensuring all items get done and closing out pending completed tickets
- Inventory of computer equipment
- Inventory and ordering of office supplies
- Receive complaints, feedback or suggestions from employees and relay to Facilities team lead for consideration
- Update spreadsheets for expenses and service logs for each vendor/delivery company
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience managing an office of multiple employees
- 3-5 years of experience in a facilities or workplace related role
- Must be able to work independently with little direction to solve problems while remaining professional and positive at all times.
- Must be able to build and maintain a positive team environment.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written) to effectively work with all levels of staff.
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.