You’re a trusted advisor to your customers, and you’re a master of excellent questions to understand your customer’s needs and pain.
We're seeking a strong Customer Success Manager to manage key relationships within our current account base to drive increased adoption of Airship services. We have a wide variety of existing clients all hungry to learn more about Airship and how we can continue to improve the success of their apps and overall MRM business goals.
- Manage all aspects of the post-sales relationship: training, onboarding, A/B testing consultation, product feedback, upsells, and renewals
- Retain & grow our mid-market and/or enterprise relationships through upsells and renewals
- Closely understand each customer's priorities to provide A/B testing guidance, interpret results, and support important decisions
- Understand & track customer goals to ensure easy renewal process as well identify upsell opportunities and pass on to sales team
- Develop processes that support a diverse range of customer needs, and scale with our rapid growth
- Act as the "voice of the customer" to the rest of the company
- Become a product expert
- Understand what aspects of our product customers love and where it's falling short to help with product, sales & marketing
- Advocate for features / improvements with high ROI. Escalate issues that are likely to cause churn
- Help build a world-class customer success organization
- Explore process and software options to help make us more efficient as a team, and to provide more value to our customers
- Help us build a library of knowledge that differentiates us from competitors and helps close sales and retain customers
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years experience in customer success or account management, preferably focused in technical marketing solutions (web analytics, optimization, email, SMS, social)
- Degree in Business or other related discipline
- Knowledge of mobile/tech industry as well as an understanding of the competitive posture of the company; passionate about educating customers
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Gainsight, web-based conferencing systems, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated experience in presenting to all level of audiences, both remotely and in-person
- At ease establishing business relationships with, and presenting to, individuals from various countries, industries and at all corporate levels
- Metrics-oriented and driven to succeed; proven track record of exceeding quotas
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.