About the Opportunity
Our Professional services team helps digital marketer become the best multi-channel marketer in the industry and product managers adopt new capabilities in their mobile products using the Airship platform.
As a Delivery Manager, you’ll be responsible for a portfolio of projects and manage a team of talented technical and solution consultants to drive successful business project outcomes for Airship customers. You will be empowered to create, design and maintain the best possible customer experience delivering our professional services offerings and packages.
The Delivery Manager will have the opportunity to design and own a scalable regional consulting operation while continually improving our project process to be world-class in the industry. Establishing strong relationships with our customer’s marketing teams and mobile product development teams will be critical to achieving mutual project and team success. The best part of working at Airship is our culture of strong cross-functional collaboration and highly integrated teams in sales, customer success, product, and marketing to help you succeed.
- Manage a portfolio of regional projects ensuring successful customer business outcomes while managing scope, timelines and budget to be in-line with customer expectations and SOWs
- Responsible for maintaining high client satisfaction while setting expectations and managing customer responsibilities
- Act as the customer’s single-point-of-contact for all regional project tasks including status, risk mitigation, issues, escalations, and incorporating feedback to improve the delivery
- Responsible for the delivery operations including project intake, project delivery standards, resource utilization, project financials, reporting metrics, status reports, and day-to-day processes. Provide monthly key performance indicators to management and executive teams
- Manage a multi-skilled team of 4-6 consultants while maintaining a healthy personal billable utilization on projects
- Establish, schedule and facilitate regular project status meeting with teams, customer and internal stakeholders
- Work with internal regional sales and customer success leaders to effectively align resources across billable and non-billable project
- Maintain industry skills leadership through professional development, coaching and training of the consultants to executes projects with market-leading approaches
- Provide leadership and mentoring in resolving escalations from clients and consulting team members
- Perform hands-on campaign delivery and testing with our solution consultants using Airship platform as required
Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of team and project management and professional services operations experience in agency, consulting or professional services in a software company
- 3-5 years of customer-facing consulting experience and can quickly build rapport and trust directly with marketers, project managers and developers in an enterprise organization.
- Had direct reports and/or managed teams of around 4-6 people
- Project management certification and/or relevant experience such as (PMI-ACP, PMP, CSM)
- Experience managing client implementations of marketing teams and product development teams for SaaS software companies
- Has performed consulting operations (hiring, staffing, utilization, reporting, etc.)
- Experience with a professional services automation tool and know salesforce
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with the ability to coach and influence others
- Ability to speak French and other European languages nice to have, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to travel an average of 30%
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.