You are a Product Manager with the ability to lead large-scale projects collaboratively with cross-functional teams from engineering and design, to marketing, sales and customer support. You have strong customer facing skills and enjoy conducting customer discovery interviews, onsite visits and presentations.
You have experience defining product strategy and roadmaps. At Airship you would manage and enhance our performance analytics and reporting products. You enjoy solving customer pain points and making data easy and actionable for non-technical users.
- Conduct Product Discovery to identify and prioritize opportunities for Product Development that are inline with desired business outcomes
- Drive Airship reporting and analytics strategy
- Work with Marketing to create training, positioning, and messaging
- Work with stakeholders (Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, BizOps, Executive Team) to understand business opportunities and constraints
- Help innovate and iterate on product processes and share learnings. Stay up to date on latest product management techniques (e.g, Silicon Valley Product Group)
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years working with analytics and reporting products in digital marketing or related industries.
- 2+ years of product management experience, especially with business intelligence focus.
- You have built reports or helped analyze data in order to drive results for your customers.
- Experience with web-based business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Chartio, Looker, or similar.
- Working knowledge of Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift or similar cloud-based data systems a significant plus.
- Working understanding of SQL.
- Experience with statistics, UX, data visualization, and A/B testing preferred.
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product opportunities, building feedback loops, and creating product metrics. Experience with state of the art product process.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- Extraordinary grit; smart, creative and persistent
- A proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical-thinking
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.
Urban Airship customers include 25 percent of the Fortune 100 with companies such as Adidas, ASOS, BBC, Caesars Entertainment, Jet Airways, Shop Direct, Vodafone and Zeit Online. Accengage adds hundreds more global brands including Air France-KLM, Lidl, Mediaset España, OUI.sncf, Orange, Sephora Europe, vente-privee.com and Zalando