About the Opportunity
We are the thought leaders and innovators in our space and looking for the right people to join us as we scale our technical consulting practice.
Our Technical Consultants are the technical trusted advisors to help the largest brands around the globe adopt the Airship platform. As a Technical Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to frequently interact with development, product management, and marketing teams to drive a delightful services experience. The ideal candidate is a multi-skilled problem solver who is naturally inquisitive, process/data-driven, self-motivated and works well with others. Your primarily responsible will be to set up customers for success during the onboarding phase.
The best part is our culture of strong cross-functional collaboration and highly integrated teams in sales, customer success, product, and marketing to help you succeed.
- Be the technical single-point of contact with the customer during the first 90 days or shorter.
- Provide world-class consulting experience by taking ownership of customer requests, troubleshooting any issues and partnering with the appropriate teams to resolve them.
- Partner with customers’ engineering and development teams to implement customers’ use-cases leveraging Airship’s best practices.
- Write documentation, knowledge base articles, and tutorials to improve the customer experience of Airship products and services.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our customer onboarding process and best practice library.
- Develop a masters level understanding of Airship services and products.
- Do whatever it takes to provide an outstanding experience!
Skills and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong experience building iOS and Android mobile apps and experience with associated development tools.
- Improve the end user’s experience through documentation, webinars, and hands-on training.
- Fluency with an objective oriented programming language such as Objective-C, Swift or Java.
- Python and bash scripting experience is a strong plus.
- SMS, email, wallet and IoT devices experience a big plus.
- Able to build and develop data analytic communication (Google Analytics, Amazon Web Services, GCS, SFTP, etc.) between the customer and UA technology stacks.
- Has utilized deep analytics experience to create actionable insights and can guide customers towards performance improvements and optimizations.
- Build dashboards and reports using business intelligence software with knowledge of one or more analytics platform (Tableau, Chartio, Looker, MicroStrategy, etc).
- Ability to work across departments and teams, while independently be accountable for your delivery.
- Provide positive energy and good with people, knowing how to uplift tense situations
- Must thrive at working in a fast-paced, growth environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- If you’re tenacious, good-humored, diplomatic and helpful you’ll succeed in this role.
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.