About the job
Airship enables thousands of the world’s most admired companies to engage their customers in real time with highly targeted and valuable experiences. We’ve pioneered new channels and engagement strategies across mobile, email, SMS, and mobile wallet, and developed a platform that delivers highly personalized and useful information to each customer, exactly where and when they want it.
The product marketing team at Airship is responsible for defining the next chapter of customer engagement through world-class messaging and positioning, storytelling, enablement and competitive insights.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be driving go-to-market strategies for product, customer success and sales teams. As part of a fast growing organization, you’ll be working closely with leadership, presenting in front of internal stakeholders, collaborating with our product leaders and training our sales teams.
Below you’ll find an overview of your day to day responsibilities:
Messaging & Positioning: Develop a compelling narrative telling inspiring customer stories across all channels, and thrive in the role of internal and external evangelizer for your products and their impact on customers
Product Launches: Drive awareness of products and work closely with our product and sales teams to bring new products to market both internally through enablement as well as externally through campaigns, events and press
Sales Enablement: Work closely with sales, understanding and supporting their sales cycles, and create amazing customer insights and stories. Develop easy to understand content including sales trainings, product demos, sales plays, and cheat sheets
Research & Pricing: Share insights into market dynamics, create competitive positioning, listen to our customers and drive product research to support the development of best in class products. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine best product pricing, positioning, and packaging strategies
- 5-8 years of B2B product marketing experience at a high tech or Cloud/SaaS company. MBA a plus but not required.
- Strong market knowledge in MarTech and comfort with complex technical platform capabilities.
- Successfully launched and grew industry leading products in close collaboration with product management, sales, customer success teams, and partners.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling positioning and messaging, as well as creating product launch, marketing and sales assets, including demo videos, pitch decks, customer reference programs.
- Creative thinker and confident communicator that generates inspiring marketing ideas and shows leadership working with cross-functional global teams.
- Experience marketing to the CxO, understanding customer journeys as well as pipeline dynamics that will drive our success.
- Data driven and analytical. Plan, track, measure, and report against targets
- Performed well in a fast-paced startup environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines successfully.
- Genuinely enjoy working with others, sharing ideas, responsibilities and outcomes.
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.
Airship customers include 25 percent of the Fortune 100 with companies such as Adidas, ASOS, BBC, Caesars Entertainment, Jet Airways, Shop Direct, Vodafone and Zeit Online. Accengage adds hundreds more global brands including Air France-KLM, Lidl, Mediaset España, OUI.sncf, Orange, Sephora Europe, vente-privee.com and Zalando.