You are passionate about the customer experience, technology, and can personally relate to a developer’s struggles. You help bridge the gap between technical and non-technical and frequently interact with development, product, marketing, and leadership from our largest clients. You will be required to act as the product expert that can use a client’s use case to help guide their technical teams through the implementation of Airship’s products and services.
- Coordinate new customer activities with appropriate team members. Keep all parties apprised of customer requirements, deliverables, and timelines.
- Act as single point of contact for customers in implementation process ensuring a high level of responsiveness if issues arise.
- Provide world-class support by taking ownership for customer issues from initial contact to resolution including troubleshooting the issue, determining root cause and ensuring that the customer understands the resolution.
- Partner with the Engineering and Development teams to resolve customer issues.
- Write documentation, knowledge base articles, and tutorials to improve the customer experience of Urban Airship products and services.
- Do whatever it takes to provide an outstanding experience!
Skills and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of technical client-facing experience with specific focus in digital marketing solutions (mobile, web analytics, optimization, email, SMS); combined with SaaS product environment
- Working knowledge of Linux and/or Mac OS X command line
- Comfortable with iOS and Android mobile platforms and their development tools
- Familiarity with Email specific terms and configuration is preferred
- Understanding of routing and processes around SMS is preferred
- Able to read code and write code (especially Python, Java, or Objective-C)
- Skills with Apple Wallet, Android Pay or other Digital Wallet platforms
- Good with people when they are happy and when they are not
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers
- Must thrive at working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment while working independently
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.
Learn more about our Customer Engagement Platform or read our blog.