The Auxiliary accounting Specialist is responsible for executing key accounts receivables functions within a fast-paced dynamic environment. Processing invoices / payments, ensuring compliance with payables policies / procedures, and providing other support necessary to pay for the obligations of the organization. You are someone that is passionate about contributing your knowledge and expertise to a successful and growing team.
You will report directly to the CFO EMEA and will assist him on day-to-day overall operational activities.
Responsibilities (Non-exhaustive list)
- Manage a specific portfolio of customer accounts
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and support as needed
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual statements and reports detailing accounts receivables activity
- Collect on accounts by sending reminders and communicating with customers via phone, email, fax or mail
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from internal business partners and customers
- Resolve collection issues by examining customer payment plans and payment history
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Submitting invoices, obtaining PO’s, resolving any issues or rejections, and accepting/creating new relationships
- Manage all vendor and banking forms
- Perform full cycle AP and account reconciliations including the reconciliation of the AP aging, employee payables and prepaid expenses
- Process invoices and expense reports
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks, and distribute accordingly
- Help drive automation in payment process
- Maintain vendor master data within accounts payable system
- You will be responsible, as well, for processing and providing order support to the sales team.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in Auxiliary Accounting
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong payables / payroll systems skills, as well as fluency in Microsoft Excel. NetSuite experience preferred.
- Possesses strong attention to detail, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- NetSuite, SAP or other accounting system experience preferred
- Ability to interact with employees, clients and vendors at a variety of levels and across functions
- Ability to make recommendations regarding systems and process improvements
- Highly analytical and business process oriented, with a keen skill for problem solving
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.