You are ambitious, energetic, organized and task oriented. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where there are opportunities to learn and grow. You are curious and passionate about emerging mobile technologies. Communication, both written and verbal is one of your strong suits and you feel comfortable communicating with people from various industries and levels within a company. You have experience building processes that efficiently aligns people and priorities with relevant learnings, communication, and coaching.
- Own the entire enablement experience for the Sales organization
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify knowledge and skills gaps across the sales teams; determine opportunities for sales process improvement by identifying bottlenecks and process inconsistencies and conduct on-going needs assessments.
- Suggest and execute new and innovative ideas/programs
- Build relationships with a wide variety of internal stakeholders to understand their goals, their challenges, and maintain a plan for how you can help
- Design and implement comprehensive initial onboarding and ongoing training programs with a 30-60-90 day plan for sales team members at all levels, including specific curriculum and learning paths based on the unique requirements of each role (Field AEs, SDRs, and Solution Consultants)
- Establish key performance indicators to track sales training program efficacy
- Work with internal teams to create and package high-value, field tools (sales playbooks, training decks, presentations, demos, calculators, competitive battle cards, etc.) - connect the dots between Product Marketing and Sales such that Sales is always armed with the right content with the right message at the right time
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of sales enablement/productivity, sales development (SDR role), or product marketing experience
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com (Classic and Lightning versions)
- Experience training a Sales team for a Lightning roll out
- Sales experience and/or technical proficiency provides added credibility
- Industry and product knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with Sales tools and Sales enablement tools is preferred; Salesforce,
- Domestic and possible international travel required
- Ability to understand, work with and present to a Sales audience
- Ability to deliver results in a fast moving, highly matrixed environment
- Deep understanding of sales, sales development and enablement strategies
- Demonstrable communication skills, specifically presentation skills
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.
Learn more about our Customer Engagement Platform or read our blog.