Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.
You are a Technical Support Engineer involved in resolving complex customer support issues while delivering amazing customer support experiences to highly technical customers. You are committed to improving processes and solving problems with the ability to read and write code. You thrive at working in a fast-paced environment. If you’re tenacious, good humored, inquisitive, diplomatic and helpful, you’ll succeed in this role.
- Provide world-class support by taking ownership for customer issues from initial contact to resolution including troubleshooting the issue, determining root cause and ensuring that the customer understands the resolution
- Partner with the Engineering and Development teams to resolve customer issues and assist customers during the implementation of our products and services which includes reading, analyzing and writing code.
- Write documentation, knowledge base articles, and tutorials to improve the customer experience of Airship products and services
- Participate in the QA process of current and new products/services
- Contribute to the development of our support policies and procedures
- Do whatever it takes to provide outstanding support
- Able to participate in on-call rotation and have weekend day component to weekly schedule
Skills and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years in a Technical Support role
- Must be able to fluently read and write code (especially Python, Java, and/or Objective-C)
- Working knowledge of Linux and Mac OS X and the command line
- Comfortable with mobile platforms like iOS and Android
- Able to establish subject matter expertise in new technologies
- Able to coach and support teammates on complex technical issues
- Able to quickly build trusting relationships with customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers
- Able to work in a team environment while working independently