Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.
You help to address the needs of computer hardware, software, communications and network systems. You work to develop, test, install, configure, troubleshoot and provide ongoing support for technical solutions that enable the business to operate.
As part of this process, you develop documentation, diagrams and other detailed instructions to help other employees make the best use of the systems and solutions we support. This includes business systems that enable the organization to communicate (telephony, A/V, and collaboration), perform operational functions and track various assets/metrics (inventory, issue/service tracking, monitoring and KPIs).
You are a dynamic individual with a broad set of technical interests, a desire to grow, strong organizational skills and a service-oriented mindset.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Ongoing application, infrastructure, and desktop support
- Small number of virtualized servers to support
- Laptop and account provisioning and management
- Participate in projects and provide assistance as directed
- Provide network support and troubleshooting including after hours emergency response
- Develop, implement and support alerting, documentation and monitoring tools
- Create and deliver end user training
- Create and manage documentation
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- 5+ years of related experience and a degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required
- Expert knowledge of macOS software. (10.13, 10.14)
- General to expert knowledge of corporate infrastructure / network concepts and technologies
- JAMF Administration / Certified Casper Technician (CCT)
- Background in supporting many of the following: 8x8 VOIP,, Network Switches and Wireless Infrastructure, etc.
- Background in application management with G-Suite Business, Office 365, Saas account management such as LucidChart, the ability to learn and support a wide variety of User Interfaces, etc.
- Provide effective communication tailored to the needs of the audienceEnthusiastic “can do” attitude with the desire to provide excellent customer service
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows, Active Directory, and/or Linux OS
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) or Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
- JAMF 300 (formerly Certified Casper Admin) or JAMF 400 Certifications
- Intermediate understanding of network firewalls and management especially Palo Alto and Panorama
- Experience managing Atlassian apps (JIRA, Confluence)