About the Opportunity
We are the thought leaders and innovators in our space and looking for the right people to join us as we scale our technical consulting practice.
Our Technical Consultants are the technical trusted advisors to the largest brands around the globe. As Principal Technical Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to creatively tackle top technical challenges facing the industry to help our customer meet their business objectives with the proven scale and reliability Airship is known for.
You’ll become our product expert and build a strong relationship with customer technical teams while influencing our product teams to help create the best product and professional services experience in the marketplace.
The best part is our culture of strong cross-functional collaboration and highly integrated teams in sales, customer success, product, and marketing to help you succeed.
- Lead and oversee multiple customer engagements simultaneously and provide technical leadership on Customer implementation projects, facilitating the requirements gathering process and designing technical solutions and architectures
- Lead efforts to identify, design and create or evolve technical service offerings that resonate with customers, an industry vertical and the market challenges
- Effectively analyze complex project issues, develop solution options, run workshops and facilitate the presentation and review of the options and present our recommendation to the customers
- Actively improve and maintain the highest level of technical expertise on the Airship platform, key integration technology partners and industry technical trends through external and internal engineering events and rigorous self-study
- Provide thought leadership to teams and wider company technical community helping set the future strategic direction for our product and solutions into the market
- Create reusable delivery assets and playbooks that are effective, high-quality, promote consistency and drive team efficiency
- Foster teamwork among consultants and cross-functional teams, regionally and worldwide.
- Train and mentor team members to enhance learning and training content
- Continually shape and innovate our technical consulting practice worldwide
Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of enterprise software implementation/consulting experience, preferably with a product company in the digital marketing and data analytics space
- 3-5 years of customer-facing consulting experience and can quickly build trust with product managers and developers
- Built and scaled technical best practices using toolkits, playbooks, reusable libraries, reference architecture and design patterns.
- Strong experience integrating with external systems such as Marketing Cloud Solutions (Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce, or IBM Unica) and/or ESP (ExactTarget or Responsys) and CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experience advising non-technical stakeholders and creating easy to understand technical implementation strategies that tie back to customer business impacts
- Strong team player with the ability to coach and influence others
- Ability to travel an average of 30%
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.