Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.
Are you passionate about working with bleeding edge mobile marketing technologies? Do you enjoy working with the most innovative mobile marketing teams and the leading brands in the world? We run a high capacity, fault tolerant, and horizontally scalable infrastructure. Airship’s Sales Engineers play an instrumental role by providing highly technical assistance to ensure the sales team’s success. This position is customer facing so an ability to develop and maintain strong relationships is vital. The right candidate will be able to understand customer requirements and our products and then synthesize and translate that information into increased customer success and revenue.
Additionally, this position is critical to our business and operations in EMEA and will have the opportunity to grow the technical sales team out of our London and Paris offices.
- Provide technical expertise in sales opportunities (sales presentations, product demos, account strategy)
- Demonstrate the value of Airship’s Mobile Engagement solutions to technical and non-technical prospects in a manner that is appropriate for the audience
- Assess the customer's strategic needs and uncover business requirements for Airship solutions
- Provide clear, articulate answers to customer inquiries concerning Airship’s Mobile Engagement solutions
- Provide project/team leadership in proofs of concept and upselling or growth opportunities
- Take ownership of and provide technical responses to RFP/RFI and Infosec reviews
- Work with Product Management, Product Marketing, and Customer Success to help identify market opportunity and product requirements based on customer and prospect feedback
- Work with Engineering, Product Marketing, and Sales Enablement to provide new product trainings and technical overviews for internal Sales teams.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or other analytical discipline
- 5+ years experience in a high-tech Sales Engineering type of role
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated experience in presenting to marketing and technology teams at all levels, both remotely and in person
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with digital marketing, mobile strategies, and mobile/web analytics a plus
- Up to 40% travel required