You are passionate about the customer experience, technology, and can personally relate to a developer’s struggles. You help bridge the gap between technical and non-technical and frequently interact with development, product, marketing, and leadership from our largest clients. You will be required to act as the product expert that can use a client’s use case to help guide their technical teams through the implementation of Urban Airship’s products and services.
- Interface with customers in final stages of contracting with Sales to gather, collect, and document technical, product, and contract requirements regarding the customer's purchase(s) of Urban Airship’s products.
- Coordinate new customer activities with appropriate team members. Keep all parties apprised of customer requirements, deliverables, and timelines.
- Act as single point of contact for customers in implementation process ensuring a high level of responsiveness if issues arise.
- Provide metrics as established by department leadership to track and report customer implementation activities and associated issues and/or opportunities for reporting to both customer and internal stakeholder reporting.
- Provide world-class support by taking ownership for customer issues from initial contact to resolution including troubleshooting the issue, determining root cause and ensuring that the customer understands the resolution.
- Partner with the Engineering and Development teams to resolve customer issues.
- Write documentation, knowledge base articles, and tutorials to improve the customer experience of Urban Airship products and services.
- Participate in the QA process of current and new products/services and work frequently with product and engineering teams to address opportunities and product enhancements.
- Contribute to the development of our implementation and support policies and procedures.
- Do whatever it takes to provide an outstanding experience!
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of technical client-facing experience with specific focus in digital marketing solutions (mobile, web analytics, optimization, email, SMS); combined with SaaS product environment
- Working knowledge of Linux and/or Mac OS X command line
- Comfortable with iOS and Android mobile platforms and their development tools
- Familiarity with Email specific terms and configuration is preferred
- Understanding of routing and processes around SMS is preferred
- Able to read code and write code (especially Python, Java, or Objective-C)
- Skills with Apple Wallet, Android Pay or other Digital Wallet platforms
- Good with people when they are happy and when they are not
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers
- Must thrive at working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment while working independently
Urban Airship enables amazing brands to engage their customers in real time with highly targeted and valuable experiences. We’ve pioneered new channels and engagement strategies across mobile, email, SMS, push notifications and Digital Wallet, and developed a platform that delivers highly personalized and useful information to each customer, exactly where and when they want it.
Urban Airship’s digital growth platform was rated a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave Report and is used by many of the world’s most admired companies, including Adidas, Alaska Airlines, The Home Depot, NBCUniversal, Sky Media, and Zillow.