UrbanStems is a modern floral and gifting company designed for thoughtful people. Founded in 2014 in Washington, DC, UrbanStems has become a leader in the space with our expressive bouquets, plants and gift options. From coast-to-coast next day delivery to same-day courier service in NYC and DC, we are helping people stay connected.
Named one of Inc. 500’s fastest-growing companies in 2019, UrbanStems has launched brand partnerships with Vogue, Bumble, JCrew and more. We offer a collaborative and open working environment with ample opportunity to grow and learn.
Our Product Specialist will play a key role in the scoping, testing, and implementation of our tech and digital product initiatives. You will be involved in the planning and execution of our product roadmap and lead the discovery and strategy of key initiatives. This is an ideal role for a candidate looking to build a career in product management, who might have prior work experience in a business analyst or software requirements analyst capacity. Our ideal candidate will have solid communication and presentation skills, business acumen, and ecommerce experience to aid in the long-term growth and success of our company. This is a brand new position we’ve created, and we’d love for you to grow with us!
- Develop business insights by working cross functionally with our Ecommerce, Engineering, Sales, Creative, Supply Chain, Marketing, and Merchandising teams, identifying opportunities and recommending the prioritization of product and tech initiatives
- Build and own the product roadmap and prioritize initiatives based on business needs; collect requirements and goals from stakeholders on end-to-end customer experience
- Help meet company objectives and fuel growth using digital products and tech as key drivers of growth
- Assist in the development of digital features that provide significant value to customers and remove friction
- During feature definition, define detailed requirements and success metrics
- Collaborate with both onsite and offshore engineering teams with the goal to resolve questions and hand off a well defined scope
- Assist in QA of features before launch, and ead feature areas end-to-end, maintaining a prioritized backlog of epics, user stories and tasks
- Several years experience in ecommerce product management, business analysis, or related function
- Ability to coordinate interactions between internal stakeholders, outside vendors, and senior management
- Detail driven with excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to adhere to tight timelines and strict deadlines
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple projects and quickly adapt in an evolving environment
We value diversity at UrbanStems. We welcome and employ individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.