UrbanStems is a modern floral and gifting company designed for thoughtful people. Founded in 2014 in Washington, DC, UrbanStems has become a leader in the space with our expressive bouquets, plants and gift options. From coast-to-coast next day delivery to same-day courier service in NYC and DC, we are helping people stay connected.
Named one of Inc. 500’s fastest-growing companies in 2019, UrbanStems has launched brand partnerships with Vogue, Bumble, JCrew and more. We offer a collaborative and open working environment with ample opportunity to grow and learn.
We’re looking for a Senior Associate take ownership of and streamline our paid media reporting; this is a brand new role on our expanding marketing team, and we expect this person to take the lead on a number of new projects. You’ll have direct exposure to senior leadership, work cross functionally to improve ROI, drive KPIs, and increase company revenue.
- Improve UrbanStems’ marketing efficiency and customer acquisition efforts; fully integrate our data into attribution tools and software
- Interpret and implement tools to measure marketing effectiveness, media attribution, ROI, optimization strategies, and customer funnel dynamics with an emphasis on conversion
- Provide media spend optimizations and recommendations to the greater marketing team; independently perform daily ad optimizations while monitoring and reporting on trends in key performance metrics
- Partner closely with our ecommerce and business intelligence teams to improve landing pages and on-site conversion rates
- Onboard the Customer Data Platform to improve sales and retention strategies
- Leverage market, competitive and customer intelligence to develop a deep understanding of opportunities, consumer insights, and business drivers
- Develop A/B test plans and strategies to optimize acquisition efforts
- 3+ years performance based growth marketing experience preferred
- Solid understanding of basic statistical technique and methodologies, as well as an understanding of distributions, hypothesis testing, and A/B testing required
- Ability to translate and interpret technical results and metrics into data-driven decisions and actionable insights a must
- Proficiency with visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, or Mode, as well as with ContentSquare or other on-site tracking tools preferred
- Experience with CDP, DMP, or CRM tools beneficial; experience with SQL a plus
- Must possess an impeccable attention to detail, strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple roles and quickly adapt in an evolving environment
We value diversity at UrbanStems. We welcome and employ individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.