UrbanStems is a modern floral and gifting company designed for thoughtful people. Founded in 2014 in Washington, DC, UrbanStems has become a leader in the space with our expressive bouquets, plants and gift options. From coast-to-coast next day delivery to same-day courier service in NYC and DC, we are helping people stay connected.
Named one of Inc. 5000's fastest-growing companies in 2019, UrbanStems has launched brand partnerships with Vogue, Bumble, JCrew and more. We offer a collaborative and open working environment with ample opportunity to grow and learn.
This role will report to the creative manager and will work closely with the brand marketing team.
- Produce marketing design emails from concept to final approval
- Execute on direction given by brand team on projects such as digital ads, design, packaging, and collateral
- Pitch creative concepts across various platforms for emails, ads, and website imagery and execute based off internal feedback
- Ensure all content updates are made in an accurate and timely fashion on website
- Design unique graphics for use on varying social media channels
- Assist in the editing (to include clipping, sizing, and photo correcting) of website imagery
- Update new and existing marketing collateral for website and print
- Assist in managing freelance work to ensure it’s on brand and meets deadlines
- Create social and display acquisition assets/ads
- Provide general support to our marketing/brand team
- Other design and production projects as needed
Skills And Qualifications:
- Proficient with Adobe CS products (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- 0-1 years experience with a degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Passionate about graphic design with a keen eye for photography, design, and typography
- Ability to work well independently, incorporate suggestions and meet deadlines
- Understanding and usage of social media
- Strong copywriting skills
- Knowledge of video and photography production a plus