UrbanStems Mission: Inspire delight in our customers, team, and community.
Role Mission: To inspire delight in our customers, team, and community we need to build the best customer experience in gifting and the backbone of that is our operational proficiency.
- Analyze and identify trends between forecasted and actual volumes throughout the supply chain from origin to final delivery
- Communicate issues effectively, and ensures that issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Evaluate performance for key quality measures across the supply chain, operations and procurement functions. Identify trends within the measures
- Create, prepare and update business reporting as requested by management team
- Monitor and maintain existing Logistics and Transportation network while working on efficiencies to drive improved service and reduced cost
- Analyze and identify savings across all modes and segments of domestic, imports and international transportation & logistics including; parcel, truckload, LTL, air, ocean, and consolidation. Savings may be related to time, cost, or both
- Support contract negotiation and analysis through data mining and quantitative analysis
- Develop performance reporting tools for carrier and vendors, eventually translating these reports to formal performance scorecards.
- Work with finance to validate and confirm payment values and necessary credits, as well as, supporting P&L reporting and analysis functions
- Bachelor’s Degree required (or equivalent work experience)
- 3-5 years experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Operations Management
- Microsoft Office skills required with strong Excel and data analytics skills
Soft Skills Preferred
- Self-starter with good judgment and can proactively manage up where appropriate
- Accountable for results, strives to meet and exceed expectations
- Time management/prioritization and follow-up skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills