UrbanStems is seeking a Social Media Intern to join the Marketing Team in New York City. This is an exciting opportunity to join a national brand and be a valuable member of future growth. Founded in 2014 in Washington, DC, UrbanStems has become one of the leading online flower delivery companies. In the past year, the brand has launched partnerships with major name brands including J.Crew, Bumble, and an exclusive partnership with Vogue. In 2018 UrbanStems expanded its original delivery zones from NYC and DC to all 48 states. In 2019, UrbanStems was ranked #385 on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing privately owned companies in the U.S. We offer a collaborative, open working environment with ample opportunity to grow and learn.
The Social Media Intern will contribute to social media projects, monitoring and posting on social networks, engaging and participating in online outreach and promotion, and analyzing social media performance metrics. This position will report directly to UrbanStems’ Social Media Manager in our NY office and will work in collaboration with the marketing team.
Start Date: November 2019
Responsibilities & Scope:
- Work with the Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Create engaging social media content
- Provide support to our marketing team at events and photoshoots in NYC
- Monitor and report on all organic social media channels
- Build relationships with influencers, brands and marketing partners
- Work with our marketing team to create and launch creative assets (specifically for IG Stories)
What We Are Looking For:
- Basic knowledge of social media/marketing
- Experience with the following social media channels:
- Strong written & oral communicator
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Creative eye
- Highly organized
- Great attitude
- Team player
The Good Stuff...
- Healthy snacks and cold brew on tap
- And yes, flowers when you want them!