Our team is smart, empathetic, naturally driven, and detail oriented. We leave no smile behind - whether working with senders, recipients, or our internal teams, we strive to create the best gifting experience possible.
Our main objective is to #SendHappy. Associates deliver exceptional follow-up, provide empathetic support and understanding during our customers' most passionate moments, and ensure our teams frame the entire operation through a customer experience lens.
What You'll Do
- Build customer relationships and communicate effectively in real time through phone, email, and chat
- Embrace our vision for customer happiness and act on it during every interaction
- Support our E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Operations, and Delivery teams to communicate updates and ensure accurate and timely delivery
- Monitor recurring customer experience data, analyze patterns, and proactively provide solutions
- Escalate concerns and proactively reach out to customers
- Take part in longer-term projects based on the needs of the business and your personal interests
- We're a startup - when it comes down to it, you're able to roll up your sleeves and contribute wherever needed
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Empathy, patience, and attention to detail are your personal touchstones
- You have an insatiable curiosity. You're ready to investigate customers’ issues and learn about all aspects of our business - product, marketing, organization and logistics, etc.
- A master of the art of conversation — you understand the importance of tone and are able to effectively tailor your communication style to build customer relationships across phone, email, chat, and social media
- You use a variety of computer applications with ease, adapt to new technology quickly, and are always looking for opportunities to hone your tech skills
- You’re a data-driven problem solver - you see patterns and like to dig into the data to find the why
- Organized and detail focused: you can juggle multiple tasks with ease, pay close attention to detail at every turn, and plan ahead
- You collaborate and communicate well across a fast-moving and dynamic organization
- Strong writing skills
- Background in Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with Zendesk and Salesforce is a plus
- Associates are part-time, hourly employees based out of our Washington, DC headquarters serving our customers and internal teams nationally. We’re looking for part-time associates to work 20 hours each week.
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - MUST HAVE WEEKEND AND EVENING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY
- Our hours of operation are 8:00am - 9:00pm, Monday through Friday, and 10:30am - 7:00pm on weekends.
- We value teamwork & a supportive environment, so teammates report to our downtown DC office for their shifts.
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts