Role: Head of Fulfillment
Role Mission: As our Head of Fulfillment, you will provide strategic and tactical leadership to the fulfillment and QC teams while ensuring that both are operating at the most efficient and effective capacity. You will partner internally and externally to uphold Urbanstems’ high-standard of customer care, while optimizing efficiencies.
- Participate in the development of and the execution of programs, policies, and processes that align with company goals, revenue targets, and strategy
- Develop and lead a team of Operations Managers providing support and direction in production, order fulfillment, shipping and receiving, and inventory management
- Manage processes for receiving product, inventory management, production, order fulfillment and weekly distributions.
- Working with senior management to ensure that our product offering is being monitored for quality and cost effectiveness
- Making certain that Frontpoint customers are receiving a great 'out of the box' customer experience by augmenting our existing stringent and effective quality standards
- Support the growth, development, leadership and performance of direct reports through regular 1:1 feedback communications, best practice sharing, and goal setting
- Partner with Procurement to develop receiving, production and distribution plans based on weekly forecasts
- Measure, analyze, and develop roadmap to improve key performance metrics including Quality/Fulfillment Accuracy, Minutes Per Order (MPO), and Cost per Ship (CPS) to achieve customer experience, labor, and margin goals
- Recognize improvement opportunities to maximize efficiencies and develop plans to execute on improvements
- Ensure fulfillment center network is properly staffed and has the resources to support capacity and growth
- Improve Employee Engagement through region by partnering with leadership and HR to develop and execute on action plans
- Work collaboratively with operations leadership to develop regional capacity planning model and fulfillment center network roadmap that ensures capacity to deliver upon company growth plans