Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
The Upwork Sales team brings our flexible talent solutions to large enterprises with an incredible platform. Within the Sales function is an enterprise success services team (professional services). This team currently consists of a solution architecture team (pre-sales) and an enterprise program success team (post-sales). As the Manager of an Enterprise Program Success team, you will lead a team of Senior Program Managers responsible for customer enablement, expansion, and product adoption. It will require driving account growth outcomes and product adoption, influencing initiatives and features, strong cross-funcational collaboration, and building and leading a world-class team.
- Build and develop a team of Program Success Managers that drive customer enablement, account growth, and product adoption for our Enterprise clients.
- Partner with Sales Leaders within Account Management to align on client strategies and health, growth opportunities, and renewals
- Influence customer enablement and lifetime value through the adoption of product features and services
- Collaborate with Product on the research, requirements gathering, and QA phases to provide customer insights
- Prepare enablement and go-to-market release collateral that will be used to educate clients and Sales teams.
- Serve as a point of escalation for the Enterprise Program Success team to ensure proper triaging and timely resolution of customer issues
- Acts as a driver for specific projects related to scaling teams and services to include motivating cross-functional teams, executing against a project plan, and reporting on post-project results
- Assist in the design and implementation of a post-launch process to achieve customer value, advocacy, and reference ability
- Drives and navigates team communications around OKRs, expectations, and change management
- Evaluates the effectiveness of client outreach practices, new product feature launches, business review and renewal processes, triage and issue resolution workflows.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Experience working with sales teams to expand accounts
- Experience understanding workflows and connectedness between product and output
- Experience leading teams and driving new expansion initiatives
- Possesses strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiency and customer success
- Has a passion for product and technology
- Confident in leading internal and external meetings and establishing relationships with cross-functional teams.
- You are data-driven and solutions-oriented to help effectively tackle problems both internally and externally
- Experience within the HCM or staffing industry
- Ability to interact and collaborate with key partners within the organization
- Experience working with multiple clients and building operational playbooks to ensure service quality and responsiveness for reported issues
- Previously shown your success in expansion, upsells and return of a user
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 15 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. And oh yeah, we've also got amazing benefits - including medical insurance for you and your family, unlimited PTO, 401(k) with matching, 12 weeks of paid parental leave, and a generous Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about our benefits and the employee experience.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To learn more about how Upwork processes and protects your personal information as part of the application process, please review our Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice