Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
The Enterprise Marketing team at Upwork owns growing our Enterprise business through funnel filling activity, enablement, activations, and events. We are looking for a strategic thinker who can translate business goals into memorable experiences for our customers to take on the role of Senior Manager, Field Marketing. This is a high-visibility role responsible for scaling the growth and owning comprehensive strategies for Upwork Enterprise land motions: leveraging high impact field marketing activities to drive acquisition and pipeline acceleration in lockstep with our sales counterparts, aligned to top-down opportunity and pipeline targets.
- Drive thoughtful orchestration of evergreen, category and account based programs including in-person and virtual field events (seminars, lunch & learns, CXO Roundtables, executive prospecting dinners, etc) and account based prospecting plays
- Accountable for generating qualified opportunities through field events and regional marketing programs to build pipeline against the revenue targets
- For our target account lists, execute an account-based approach for 1:1 and 1:few strategies, plans and deliverables
- Serve as main POC for Sales leadership to align programs and activations to drive contacts, engagement and down funnel conversions, and bridge feedback loop between sales and marketing
- Drive the channel strategy and execution through our PE partners
- Build the Field Marketing Land events model (in partnership with our Field Marketing Expand team where applicable) to drive valuable customer-centric impactful experiences.
- Own the Funnel Metrics Planning and Outcomes for the Field Marketing strategy
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Experienced people manager with a strong background in leading Field Marketing functions to drive pipeline and acquire new customers
- Proven history scaling meaningful, impactful metrics-driven outcomes through field marketing acquisition programs
- Background leveraging a variety of field marketing and ABM tactics to achieve targets
- Strategic thinker, expertise in building marketing plans and achieving desired quantifiable outcomes
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with others
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 19 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. And oh yeah, we've also got amazing benefits - including medical insurance for you and your family, unlimited PTO, 401(k) with matching, 12 weeks of paid parental leave, and a generous Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about our benefits and the employee experience.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To learn more about how Upwork processes and protects your personal information as part of the application process, please review our Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice